Street Atlas USA
How to access it:
- Go to chooser
- Select "Library CDs" in MacZone
- Log on as username "library" and password "library."
- Locate "STREETUSA" on the list of Chooser options.
- An icon representing the Street Atlas CD will appear on your desktop.
- Close Chooser and see "How to use" instructions below.
How to use it:
- Double-click on the STREETSUSA icon
- Open the folder "Atlas"
- Double-click on "Street Atlas USA" to launch the program.
- Click anywhere on the map to recenter.
- Use the arrow buttons to zoom in and out.
- Use the phone tool to search by area code and exchange.
- Use the place tool to search by geographic name.
- Use the zip tool to search by zip code.
- You can also search by street, but only after zooming in to city level.
- The label tool can be used to identify features on a map. Choose it, then click on a railroad or highway to identify it.